Vicentini Carni devotes a lot of attention to everything it does' and all that surrounds it. This love and passion are not limited to the business, but are also manifested in the desire to build something useful for practical support of purely local initiatives. There are many sports and social projects in which the Company participates, investing not only its economic resources, but also its time. There is a common thread that unites these initiatives: the will and the ability to educate the new generations.
Many of these initiatives are in fact aimed at this target: As Vicentini Carni has grown gradually over the years, investing heavily, putting care and will in everything it did, so the Company itself wants to convey to today's youth the importance of cultivating an interest in sports such as that.
But there's more: the company has at heart all those social initiatives that can improve the collective system in which it is rooted, supporting educational projects and cultural activities that bring back the beauty of our local traditions. The initiatives in which the Company has participated in recent years have been:
- GS Italo: The Company is the main sponsor of the youth cycling team of the city of Salizzole. In 2014 the Company organized the Regional Youth Meeting that involved more than 400 children from all over the Veneto Region (since 2010);
- Vicenza – Bionde:The Company has always sponsored the historical cycling circuit that takes place every year in late spring and among the participants are many cycling teams in national character (always);
- Chievo Verona: Official sponsor of the Football league games from 2013 to 2014 Football Season. Vicentini Carni shares with the Team the values that have been transmitted and the desire to participate despite the small size of the Company;
- Freevolley Salizzole: Sponsorship of the women's volleyball team in the town of Saliszzole for under 16, under 18, categories as well as the first and second division (from 2012);
- Handbike race:gara interamente promossa da Vicentini Carni che si svolge ogni anno tra maggio e giugno nel comune di Salizzole e che coinvolge professionisti e meno del mondo del ciclismo per diversamente abili (dal 2013);
- Free Mobility Italy: A one off donation for the purchase of a van for the transport of the disabled in the municipality of Nogara (2011-2018):